Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Mustafa Muhammad mustafa1024m at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 17:16:35 UTC 2015

On Aug 9, 2015 4:55 PM, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 09.08.2015 um 15:52 schrieb Reindl Harald:
>>
>> Am 09.08.2015 um 15:47 schrieb Mustafa Muhammad:
>>>
>>> On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 4:36 PM, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at
>>> <mailto:kevin.kofler at chello.at>> wrote:
>>>
>>>     Mustafa Muhammad wrote:
>>>     > KDE apps are well integrated, we don't ship Krita, Marble,
>>> probably lots
>>>     > of other apps, see:
>>>     >https://www.kde.org/info/applications-15.04.3.php
>>>
>>>     Nowhere have we claimed that we ship ALL the KDE applications.
>>>
>>> I was responding to Reindl
>>

>> what the hell are you talking about?
>> where did i claim that?
>>
>> YOU CLAIMED THE KDE-SPIN SHIPS *ONLY* THE PLASMA DESKTOP AND NOTHING
>> ELSE WHICH IS WRONG AND NONSENSE - NOT MORE AND NOT LESS
>

> a i guess you can only read but not understand what you read
> https://spins.fedoraproject.org/en/kde/
>
> "All KDE applications are well integrated, with a similar look and feel
and an easy to use interface, accompanied by an outstanding graphical
appearance." on that page means IN NO WAY that all available applications
are part of the spin, but the subset is WELL INTEGRATED

> seriously stop to spread bullshit!

OK bro, calm down, I don't want to spread anything, I meant this

>"the page says "All KDE applications are well integrated, >with a similar
look" which is the opposite of "not the whole KDE apps"

You know, the opposite of " not the whole KDE apps ".

I might misunderstood you, if this is the case, I am sorry.
And I didn't say "only Plasma and nothing else ".

Mustafa