Default browser in Fedora KDE Plasma

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Mon Aug 10 04:44:02 UTC 2015

On Monday 10 August 2015 02:13:03 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > You've quoted me out of context and you know it.
>
> No, I did not quote you out of context. No amount of added context removes
> the inherent contradiction between those 2 sentences. I, of course, read
> your whole post and found it contradictory. You cannot claim to not fall on
> either side of the debate when you are writing basically a whole post
> arguing for one side.
>
>         Kevin Kofler

Kevin... to be perfectly clear. I do not care.

This debate has gone way past anything useful.

The simple reality is this. Konqueror is junk. Current usage of KDE 5 / Plasma
5 requires massive fragmentation in that all the KDE Application packages are
utilizing KDE 4. The most complex application KDE PIM is not integrated with
Plasma 5. KDE, This fragmentation is so gross that it has generated a
fanatical religious debate that is taking up way to much energy, nerves and
bad feelings.

My impression to date... KDE does not care about the users experience but
would rather diddle code out their collective ... you know... and Fedora KDE
while most are dedicated to helping the user as best as they can are stuck in
the release the latest greatest even though its not ready for prime time
despite what some in this community might think.

So to be clearer. So long as long as everyone else is looking out only for
themselves I am compelled into a similar position.

KDE once again disregarded my work / Play flow. I need to find something that
better conforms to the idea that tommorrow my data needs to be as available to
me as it was today, as it was yesterday. Once KDE does that I will care again.

Sincerely

Eli

believed to be clean.