DBus error from kdeinit4

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 09:56:08 UTC 2015

After updating my system today I decided to follow the recommendation
from tracer and restart kdeinit4 to see what would happen (normally I
would just log out and in again).

$ kdeinit4
kdeinit4: Shutting down running client.
Connecting to deprecated signal QDBusConnectionInterface::serviceOwnerChanged(QString,QString,QString)
KDE Daemon (kded) already running.
kbuildsycoca4 running...
kbuildsycoca4(9927)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::init: The desktop entry file  "ServiceMenus/servicemenueditor.desktop"  has Type= "Application"  but is located under " "services" " instead of "apps"
kbuildsycoca4(9927) KBuildServiceFactory::createEntry: Invalid Service :  "ServiceMenus/servicemenueditor.desktop"
kbuildsycoca4(9927) VFolderMenu::loadDoc: Parse error in  "/home/poc/.config/menus/applications-merged/xdg-desktop-menu-dummy.menu" , line  1 , col  1 :  "unexpected end of file"

What does this mean? Could it be related to the fact that Plasma and Kmix crash every time I log out?

poc