KDE Clipboard issues

Colin J Thomson colin.thomson at g6avk.co.uk
Sat Jul 4 12:18:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am assuming you are running kde 4.

On Thu 2 July 2015 15:16:35 Emmett Culley wrote:
> For some time I have been having difficulties with the KDE clipboard.
>
> For example: if I select text in a Konsole session, right click and select
> copy, the selected text rarely shows up in the clipboard list.  When it
> does show up, it is NEVER selected.  As a matter of fact, if it does get
> added to the clipboard, it shows up in the second line, with the top line
> blank.  When I do see the "copied" text and click on it, it never get
> selected selected the first time, and often not on the second or third
> attempt.
>
> This seems to have gotten worse in the last month or so, to the point that
> cut&paste isn't any fun anymore.

I posted a similar problem here a few weeks ago regarding Klipper's actions
that have stopped working for me also in the past few months. Sadly no replies
so I guess no is able to reproduce the problems or are Plasma-5

I have searched on kde.bugs but no luck as yet, I'll keep looking though.

Colin
--
Fedora 21 - (Twenty One)
Registered Linux user number #342953