newbie questions

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Sun Jul 5 16:05:36 UTC 2015

On 07/05/2015 09:49 AM, Ed Greshko wrote:
> I don't recall her name, but I do remember a Fedora
> person warning of scaring away new users with "rants" in mailing list
> (I'm not saying anyone is ranting).  So I can't but think we should
> be careful not to hijack a "newbie question" to vent our frustrations
> with the current situation.

[shrug] Just sayin'. New users need to know what they'd be getting into,
and as things improve, those sorts of posts will of course evaporate.

Having said that, I just re-enabled "restore manually saved session"...
and it works for me now! Hallelujah! It's OK now, y'all can come back!

Now I will buy another article of KDE clothing... any suggestions on
where to look?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)