KDE clothing /accessories

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Sun Jul 5 18:06:07 UTC 2015

On 07/05/2015 12:15 PM, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> Google is your friend... ;-)
>
> http://www.zazzle.com/kde+clothing
> http://www.cafepress.com/+kde+t-shirts
> http://www.freewear.org/?org=KDE

I had to go on the internet to find out what this Google thing is. It
sounds really interesting; apparently you can use it to find stuff.

I've seen those links, which are low-hanging fruit.

Zazzle: too expensive, quality not always what it should be in my
experience (although I love the one with the flames and may get it anyway).

Cafe Press: didn't really see anything I liked.

Freewear: as above, no proper preview photo (although "For each t-shirt,
we donate 3.00 € to KDE", whatever that means).

Is there "official" KDE merchandise?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)