newbie questions

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Sun Jul 5 18:06:54 UTC 2015

> On Sun, 2015-07-05 at 11:05 -0500, Glenn Holmer wrote:
>> Having said that, I just re-enabled "restore manually saved
>> session"...
>> and it works for me now! Hallelujah! It's OK now, y'all can come
>> back!
>
> Close but no cigar. KDE apps such as Dolphin and Konsole seem to work,
> but Firefox starts with the "This is embarassing" pane.

about:config, search on "crash", double-click
"browser.sessionstore.resume_from_crash". I think it doesn't end
gracefully when you log out. I remember having to do that in KDE4 as well.

That leaves Chrome...  any others? I'm using it to restart gkrellm,
konsole, dolphin, thunderbird, and firefox, all of which come up correctly.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)