plasmawindowed comic

Gene Smith gds at chartertn.net
Fri Jul 17 18:19:20 UTC 2015

After fedup to f22 (from f20) I see the kf5 is now active. I have been
unable to get a custom plasma comic working that previously worked in
f20 (and f21 on another computer). It contains "print" statements that
previously were useful in kf4 using command

plasma-windowed comic

and the printed debug strings appeared in the konsole.

However, now with kf5 when I run this (now called plasmawindowed) I only see

unversioned plugin detected, may result in instability
Unable to load applet "comics" with arguments ()

(I see the same message regardless of the argument, e.g.,
plasmawindowed foo.)

Is there a way to run and debug a custom comic with kf5 at the command line?

Thanks,

-gene