New default web browser on KDE Spin

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 01:34:10 UTC 2015

Eric Griffith composed on 2015-07-24 21:06 (UTC-0400):

> I'm thinking of, and from the perspective of, new users. But new
> users? They're gonna know Firefox and Chrom(e/ium), anything else is gonna
> be an immediate moment of confusion.

Probably depends on how one defines "new user". Confusion also occurs every
few months when browsers change UI again. A really new user probably isn't
going to be confused if he can find a back button, reload button, urlbar and
search box, and sees results expected when clicking on a link in an email.
Those who think they "need" particular extensions probably aren't really new
at all.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/