New default web browser on KDE Spin

Markus Slopianka kamikazow at gmx.de
Mon Jul 27 02:57:52 UTC 2015

On Friday 24 July 2015 18:43:36 Gerald B. Cox wrote:

> I agree that defaults are important, but if you're running KDE in Fedora,
> you're not running the default; so you've made a explicit choice - that
> said, you should expect the default to be the KDE default (which is
> Konqueror).

The only web browser included with Plasma is the web browser widget, not
Konqueror.
Konqueror is just part of a bundle of random applications whose maintainers
find it beneficial to ship on a coordinated release cycle.
If being part of KDE Applications makes an app the default Fedora has to
follow, you'd have to replace Amarok with Juk.