Plasma freezes related to Desktop Theme

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Wed Jun 3 09:34:07 UTC 2015

I am only testing F22 thus far in a Vbox VM.  I would appreciate it someone could try this on real HW.

I found that if I install the Desktop Theme "Polished Stones" that almost anytime I get a notification in the systray the tray will become non-responsive for several minutes.  Cannot use the launcher for example.

It can be tested by "getting new themes" searching on polished and installing "Polished Stones".  Then starting firewall-config from the launcher.

Thanks

--
Sorta what I want to say when folks habitually complain about Fedora - https://youtu.be/ZArl8fTfub4