kate crashes

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sat Oct 3 10:48:30 UTC 2015

On 10/03/2015 06:44 PM, Reindl Harald wrote:
> fine, than it happens randomly and hits me only when i am pissed that 50 open documents are closed just by close one of them

Are you saying you need to have that many open files or has your frustration resulted in exaggeration/sarcasm?

If it does happen with only a large number of files open I would give it a go.  And, have you noticed if the file size may play a part?

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from computers altogether.