initial size of konsole window

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Sat Oct 17 13:39:17 UTC 2015

Fedora 22 w/Plasma 5, all patches applied.

How do I set the size of the konsole window to be 80x25 when it opens,
regardless of how the last window was resized before closing? In my
current session profile under Terminal Size, I have Columns: 80 and
Rows: 25; in the main Konsole configuration (Settings/Configure
konsole), I have deselected "Use current window size on next startup".
But a new window opens at 88x34. Is this setting just being ignored?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)