The State of KDE: Pretty but unstable

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Thu Oct 22 03:32:36 UTC 2015

On 10/21/2015 04:41 PM, Gerald B. Cox wrote:
> I thought this article was particularly good

> http://www.techrepublic.com/article/the-state-of-kde/

Are you kidding?

"an underlying sensation that something was a breath away from crashing"

"that 'shaky' feeling"

"I feel as if something just might crash on me"

"gives you an unsteady feeling like you might not be able to return to
the desktop"

"lack of stability (even if only a perceived stability)"

I've been bitterly disappointed with the current version of KDE, but
that guy's a clown.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)