The State of KDE: Pretty but unstable

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Oct 22 12:11:10 UTC 2015

Am 22.10.2015 um 14:00 schrieb Piotr Gbyliczek:
> On Thursday 22 October 2015 13:46:11 Reindl Harald wrote:
>> biggest problem is that after a few weeks i did not find anything
>> improved for me which justifies again throwing away things after they
>> finally worked
>
> As posted yesterday, there is KDE4 copr repo now, you may give it a try

sorry - too late - too many machines targeted to be on the same software
versions for major downgrades

the only thing i hope is that when KDE5 becomes mature and upstream-devs
against decides it's too stable and so time to throw away all the
working things and come out with KDE6 upstream don't break that much or
the KDE-SIG waits until KDE6.10 for throw it to Fedora users