Dolphin drag-and-drop

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 17:30:48 UTC 2015

On Sat, 2015-10-24 at 17:52 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-10-24 at 16:35 +0300, Oleg Markin wrote:
> > Please check Settings -> Configure  Dolphin -> Navigation -> Open
> > folders
> > during drag operations
>
> Yes, that works. Still doesn't make the target window rise to the top
> though.
>
> Thanks anyway.
>
> poc

After further thought, I realized that of course raising a window
wouldn't be a Dolphin setting. You can get the effect by changing the
focus policy to Raise On Hover (in System Settings->Window Actions and
Behavior). It's not ideal since I normally don't want to do this except
in the specific situation I mentioned, but it is what it is.

poc