Wiki section "Building Only Kernel Modules" incomplete (was: FC9, "missing syscalls" kernel target, and Promise Fasttrak TX4650 controller)

Philip A. Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Tue Dec 23 06:40:18 UTC 2008

[ Resending per Jarod... ]

Ok, so the below thread has changed tracks...  I started looking at:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/CustomKernel?highlight=#Building_Only_Kernel_Modules

And saw, "*This section needs to be updated and fleshed out".  Yes,
indeed.  I'm trying to go by this section, but it's a little thin.

Who owns it?  I'd like to work with them on figuring out what needs to
be added to make it useful.

Thanks,

-Philip

==== Original thread below ====