linux-2.6-build-nonintconfig.patch rebase

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Mon Jul 28 09:49:06 UTC 2008

Running rebase.sh was so much fun that I for some reason decided to do
Dave's job today and once I'd run it then I had to cope with the kconfig
changes upstream.

I hacked linux-2.6-build-nonintconfig.patch and is seems to be about
right again.  But I never did try to really understand that code.
Someone ought to look at it.

The headers_check magic changed, so the .spec kludge broke.
Running it normally instead of using the innards seemed right to me.

They seem to keep breaking stuff upstream, so the last iteration
probably didn't build either.

I bet upstream will fix the installing /usr/include/.install et al
before long, and then the find | xargs rm I added can go.

Thanks,
Roland