Lustre and Fedora 9

Fri Nov 21 17:47:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 10:03 -0700, Ted Sume Nzuonkwelle wrote:

> 2.6.26.

Ahhh.  You are going to have to wait then.  Currently we support up to
2.6.23 IIRC.  Support for kernels newer than that is coming.  There are
some patches and bugs in our bugzilla to support newer kernels however
they are not fully tested yet.

>   I am looking at support for both servers and clients under
> Fedora 9.

I think 2.6.26 for patchless clients is pretty near done.  Support for
servers is further behind.  I believe 2.6.27 server support will be
coming to support the upcoming SLES and RHEL releases.

Again however, lustre-discuss at sun.com is probably the best place to get
the most accurate information regarding these developments.

b.