f9 utrace update

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Wed Oct 15 21:31:29 UTC 2008

> Have you also looked at the kerneloops.org data? That tends to have a
> nice collection of utrace oopses/warnings...

I typed "utrace" in the "Function Search" box.  The only common one (many
many hits) was fixed a while ago (on 9/15 around lunch time, it so happens).
The other ones for non-ancient kernels are either one of a few known things
I've fixed, or look likely to be failure modes of some races that I believe
I have just fixed recently (this week, not in any released kernels yet).

I'll be sure to check kerneloops regularly in the future.

Thanks,
Roland