CONFIG_INTEL_TXT

Arjan van de Ven arjan at infradead.org
Fri Oct 23 15:20:00 UTC 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:39:53 +0100
Jon Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:

> Don't forget to mention the more paranoid hand-waving about removing
> RAM chips at runtime with liquid nitrogen after going into suspend and
> hax0ring. I think there will be more upstream discussion anyway.

I'm sorry but this argument makes no sense whatsoever.

Claiming that a feature should not be enabled because someone is talking
about a mythical attack that is waaay outside the scope of what a
technology wants to protect is not solid reasoning, it's fear mongering
instead.

--
Arjan van de Ven 	Intel Open Source Technology Centre
visit http://www.lesswatts.org