iwlagn probs with 3.1.5

Genes MailLists lists at sapience.com
Mon Dec 19 13:10:02 UTC 2011

 Has anyone else noticed wifi problems (via iwlagn) on 3.1.5?

  After a wake from sleep today my lenovo laptop could not connect to
wifi. It had connected fine on a different wifi.

   It got stuck in 'authenticating' phase - if the supplicant logs are a
valid indicator.

   Booting back to 3.1.4 got it going again immediately.

   I did not see any out of the ordinary messages.t

   I know there been quite a bit of noise about iwlagn driver on LKML -
but I thought most of the patches had gone into 3.1.5 ...

   gene