2.6.35.10-74 compilation (and build) problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 7 00:03:23 UTC 2011

> I added the loop as you suggest (without the if conditional)
> just after the if rhel conditional's endif
>
> I also added it after the loop within the debuginfo  block.
>
> It is building now. Will let you know.

I've also done the above, but what am I supposed to do with it?! Do I
just run make oldconfig (I did this, but got the same old problem - NO
DRM_NOVEAU groups again!) and then execute rpmbuild or what?

I copied my .34 config as config-local in the linux-2.6.35.x86_64
directory, then copied it again as .config (so that the oldconfig target
could prompt me for the missing parameters) and finally ran make
oldconfig, answered the questions, then looked at the re-generated
.config - same old story: missing parameters as before. Am I missing
something?