2.6.35.10-74 compilation (and build) problems

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:45:16 UTC 2011

> Ok.  So using Jarod's patch he posted before and the config you attached
> here, everything works fine for me.

Have you tried the .config I have attached at the first post on this
very thread and/or the subsequent variations I have posted since?

The problem is that even with the patch valid kernel options are still
getting excluded (DRM_NOVEAU group of options for example, but there are
*many* more options which are missing) and I am unable to get this to
work no matter what I tried!