f15 2.6.39 rebase

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue Jul 26 13:32:44 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 09:04:11 -0400,
  Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:

>   Perhaps get the rcu fixes and the usb hotplug issue patches as well
> but other than that :-)

The 3.0 kernel is crashing on reboot for me.

On one machine, 3.0.0-1 doesn't boot because raid devices aren't started
and it can't find /root. This doesn't happen on another machine with
root on encrypted raid devices and 3.0.0-rc7.git10 works. So I am not
sure if this was the kernel or if there is a problem building the initramfs
image.

I would prefer not to rush 3.0 kernels into F15 updates, but I'd certainly
be willing to start testing them on my machines.