f15 2.6.39 rebase

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 18:42:56 UTC 2011

I've just pushed a f15-2.6.39 branch which contains a work in progress rebase.
The only thing that I'm really concerned about in this right now is X regressions.
We had a drm-next backport to .38 and moving that to .39 turned up a ton of rejects.
I fixed up a few by hand, but the resulting compile failures made my head hurt, so
I've mostly left them disabled.  If the nouveau/intel drm dudes could look over
that branch and fix up whatever is necessary, we can look at getting this out
to people soon.

(looking ahead, after its release pushing 3.0.x as 2.6.40 is probably going to
 happen, in a shorter timeframe than what took us to get .39 ready)

	Dave