2.6.39-1

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Mon May 23 13:14:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 09:15:26 -0400,
  Genes MailLists <lists at sapience.com> wrote:

>   No regressions versus 2.6.38.6 so far.

If you are using dahdi-linux, the latest upstream release doesn't seem to work
with / build against 2.6.39 and you'll need to get a copy of trunk.

>  [1] F15 is not suitable for me yet (I need to switch to a new DE first)
>  so I am staying on F14 for the time being - but I will continue to test
> new kernels.

Fallback mode is working noticably better than a few months ago. It may
not still do what you want, but I have a pretty close to Gnome 2 experience
for the things I do.