Rawhide 3.3-rc1 rebase

Josh Boyer jwboyer at redhat.com
Fri Jan 20 19:00:44 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 07:42:35PM +0100, Oleg Nesterov wrote:
> On 01/20, Josh Boyer wrote:
> >
> > Oleg, the utrace patch doesn't apply to 3.3 any longer.  I've left it
> > unapplied until someone gets a chance to rebase it.
>
> Thanks, I'll send the updated series.

I took a small attempt at fixing the current one myself, but gave up
after it started complaining about files not existing anymore.

> BTW, may be I should simply send the cumulative patch? Will it be
> more convenient for you?

If you mean one big utrace.patch instead of the 25-ish separate patches,
yes please :).  The split-out series is always available if people
really want to review but the single large patch is much more
convenient.

josh