Fedora Kernel Meeting 03-02-2012 Minutes

Justin M. Forbes jforbes at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 19:05:42 UTC 2012

=======================
#fedora-meeting: kernel
=======================

Meeting started by jforbes at 18:00:51 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2012-03-02/fedora-meeting.2012-03-02-18.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* common bugs  (jforbes, 18:01:44)
  * ACTION: disable threaded compression in hibernate code  (davej,
    18:10:10)
  * ACTION: check if abrt will still file bugs if we taint on hibernate
    (davej, 18:11:57)
  * ACTION: davej to taint hibernate  (jforbes, 18:21:36)
  * ACTION: jforbes to disable threading in hibernate compression
    (jforbes, 18:21:50)
  * ACTION: jwb to troll through bugzilla and add bugs to hibernate
    blocker  (jwb, 18:22:33)

* open floor  (jforbes, 18:51:58)
  * ACTION: jwb to clean up the "powertop rcu spew bugs"  (jwb,
    18:55:47)

Meeting ended at 19:01:22 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* disable threaded compression in hibernate code
* check if abrt will still file bugs if we taint on hibernate
* davej to taint hibernate
* jforbes to disable threading in hibernate compression
* jwb to troll through bugzilla and add bugs to hibernate blocker
* jwb to clean up the "powertop rcu spew bugs"

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* davej
  * davej to taint hibernate
* jforbes
  * jforbes to disable threading in hibernate compression
* jwb
  * jwb to troll through bugzilla and add bugs to hibernate blocker
  * jwb to clean up the "powertop rcu spew bugs"
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * disable threaded compression in hibernate code
  * check if abrt will still file bugs if we taint on hibernate

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* davej (86)
* jwb (57)