Severity level of disable IRQ messages?

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu Mar 8 15:23:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, Mar 08, 2012 at 09:43:36 -0500,
  Josh Boyer <jwboyer at redhat.com> wrote:

> Actually, I think this is fallout from a patch we added to automatically
> fall back to irqpoll mode when this happens.  A few others have
> mentioned it's now spamming their logs.  See bug 797369 for a similar
> comment.

I suspected that those were related. I am not getting that mass spamming
reported there, so it isn't a big deal. (I seem to get it once in a bit
when the disks are getting hit hard as in some yum updates.) I was concerned
that maybe a bug should be reported because the logging level for the
messages was so high.