pesign

Mr Dash Four mr.dash.four at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:11:51 UTC 2012

>>   Once that's done, it'll enter setup
>> mode.  Once in that mode, I believe there are even some open source
>> tools that will help you enroll keys, etc.
>>
> I'll dig that up when I have more time. If I could manage to get that
> working the rest should fall into place quite easily and I won't need
> to mess around with shim/grub2. Thanks for that Josh, much appreciated!
OK, I've managed to sort out the above, but unfortunately, my issues now
are with pesign itself.

I've submitted 4 bug reports with bugzilla yesterday, but even if I work
around these I am still experiencing problems and can't get pesign to
work properly. I am not sure whether this is the right place to post my
pesign problems/woes or whether I should contact Peter Jones directly
(is he on this ML?)?