3.11.10.1 patches

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 6 18:27:14 UTC 2013

We're rapidly approaching the 3.12 rebase, but until we settle on a GA
kernel for F20 it's still worth looking at patches we might need/want
for 3.11 based kernels.  Canonical is continuing on with the 3.11.y
stable series (in their own way), and has a set of 272 candidate
patches for 3.11.10.1.

I really don't think we want to grab all of those right now, so I've
looked through the set and narrowed it down to the following possible
candidates.  Some of these might already be covered by patches we're
carrying.  If there are any on the list that are questionable, or if
there are any that I've missed, let me know.  You can find the
original thread and patches here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.kernel/1608511

josh

      drm/radeon/vm: don't attempt to update ptes if ib allocation fails
      drm/radeon: adjust TN dpm parameters for stability (v2)
      drm/radeon/si: fix define for MC_SEQ_TRAIN_WAKEUP_CNTL
      drm/radeon: don't share PPLLs on DCE4.1
      drm/radeon: use 64-bit math to calculate CTS values for audio (v2)
      drm/radeon: fix N/CTS clock matching for audio
      drm/radeon: use hw generated CTS/N values for audio
      drm/radeon: re-enable sw ACR support on pre-DCE4
      drm/radeon: activate UVD clocks before sending the destroy msg
      drm/radeon: fix UVD destroy IB size
      drm/radeon: add semaphore trace point
      radeon: workaround pinning failure on low ram gpu

      drm/nouveau: when bailing out of a pushbuf ioctl, do not remove
previous fence

      drm/i915: flush cursors harder
      drm/i915: Replicate BIOS eDP bpp clamping hack for hsw
      drm/i915/dvo: call ->mode_set callback only when the port is running

      block: fix race between request completion and timeout handling
      loop: fix crash if blk_alloc_queue fails
      loop: fix crash when using unassigned loop device
      dm: allocate buffer for messages with small number of arguments
using GFP_NOIO
      blk-core: Fix memory corruption if blkcg_init_queue fails
      block: fix a probe argument to blk_register_region
      dm mpath: fix race condition between multipath_dtr and pg_init_done

      ext4: avoid bh leak in retry path of ext4_expand_extra_isize_ea()

      mei: nfc: fix memory leak in error path