Rawhide nodebug and 3.12 kernels heads up!

Justin M. Forbes jforbes at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 18 16:48:12 UTC 2013

Many of you have been using the Rawhide Nodebug repository to test the
3.12 stable kernels while we got Fedora 20 out the door. We really
appreciate the feedback from those who have tested. This is a heads up
that in one week (December 25th) the rawhide nodebug repository will
return to tracking rawhide and the 3.13 development cycle. Both Fedora
19 and Fedora 20 have the most recent 3.12.5 kernel submitted for
updates-testing. If you wish to remain on rawhide nodebug and test
development kernels, we really appreciate it. If you wish to remain on a
3.12 kernel, now is the time to disable the rawhide-nodebug repository.
To do so, simply flip the value for enabled from 1 to 0
in /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-rawhide-kernel-nodebug.repo.

Thanks,
Justin