*********** MASS BUG UPDATE **************

Justin M. Forbes jforbes at redhat.com
Sun Oct 20 01:33:24 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 07:35 +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
> Seriously wtf and good morning to you too.
>
> Next time think these things through...
>
> JBG

It is well though through, sorry if you were offended by it, but not
everyone is on top of their bugs as much as you are.   You would be
amazed at the number of responses where "oh yeah, that was fixed a
couple of months ago with 3.10.x" or "yes, this is now working in the
current update" we get.  Those alone make this worth while. Then we have
the large number who just can't bother to respond, and will get closed
out in a couple of weeks.

In the end, it let's us know what bugs still exist, that people care
about, and can possibly help us get fixes out.

Justin