[Fedora 11/19] keyctl: Introduce a new operation KEYCTL_VERIFY_SIGNATURE

Vivek Goyal vgoyal at redhat.com
Thu Sep 5 00:57:07 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 10:06:24PM +0000, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-09-04 at 17:24 -0400, Vivek Goyal wrote:
> > arg6
>
> You add a new argument (is that safe?) but don't actually seem to use it
> anywhere?

[CC kexec fedora list]

I will get rid of that. In my initial implementation I needed extra
arguments and later I realized that I neeeded to pass in more data and
I can't pass in more than 6 arguments.

Later I changed the implementation and started passing the pointer to
a structure. So I don't need this 6th argument.

I will remove dead code from this patch.

Thanks
Vivek