Kernel IRC meetings discontinued

Josh Boyer jwboyer at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 5 18:06:38 UTC 2014

Hi All,

We've been running an IRC meeting every other week for quite a while
now (when they weren't cancelled).  After talking it over with the
team, we're going to discontinue these for the time being.  They've
mostly turned into status reports with little in the way of
discussion.

As a replacement, I'll send out a status report to this list every
month or so with a wrap up and on-going items.  If you have questions,
please just send them to the list!

For those of you that did attend the IRC meetings, many thanks for
your participation.  If we really have the need for a high bandwidth
meeting, we'll schedule as needed.

josh