[net-wireless] rtl8187l issues

Paul Bolle pebolle at tiscali.nl
Tue Jan 14 09:25:12 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-13 at 14:28 -0500, Priscila Veiga wrote:
> Debian seems use the one provided by RealTek but already compiled (of
> course).

Debian also provides source of the drivers it ships.

> Someone already was able to make rtl8187l work in Fedora?

I don't think Fedora uses any patches for rtl8187. That implies that
this might not be the best place to ask your questions. (I'm not sure
where questions like these are best asked, actually.) There have been a
number of reports filed at bugzilla.redhat.com and at
bugzilla.kernel.org for rtl8187. Perhaps one of these describes the
issue you run into.

Paul Bolle