3.14 merge window kernels

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Jan 21 14:21:18 UTC 2014

Hi

Am 21.01.2014 15:02, schrieb Josh Boyer:
> I'll be starting the 3.14 merge window kernels sometime later today.
> As usual, I'll do my best on the various arch configs and would
> appreciate if people could look them over as the flow in.
>
> For those wanting to get additional patches in, please wait until
> 3.14-rc1 is built so that we don't have to fight through both merge
> window and patch churn

will there be 3.13 builds somewhere in the timewindow before F20
get 3.13 finally? currently i consider using the kernel-3.13.0-1.fc21
on my Fedora 20 testserver

because the testserver has a lot of network-services and so covers more
real testing than my Rawhide-VM but finally too important for a 3.14-snapshot
build and since it has a public IP it needs security updates