Preparing Change Proposal: Modular Kernel Packaging for Cloud - Feedback?

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 14 12:52:15 UTC 2014

In the past ~24h, I've been preparing the "Modular Kernel Packaging
for Cloud" change. Before I submit it to the wrangler, I'm looking for
everyone's feedback. Note this is my first change proposal so I might
have misunderstood things or whatever.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Modular_Kernel_Packaging_for_Cloud

Note, that I haven't yet reached out to the Anaconda team (regarding
the possibility to install kernel-core instead of kernel) but will do
so now. They don't seem critical to the change, though but just to the
way we're implementing it when creating the images. (Assuming we will
use Anaconda to build F21 images).

Thanks,
Sandro