extremely slow copy speed (50k/s)

vinícius mota vcmota78 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:17:25 UTC 2011

Hi guys, Tony's suggestion has solved the problem. I downgrade via yum,
restarted the computer and its all ok. In fact, I believe it is much better
than before the problem. I am pretty sure that before the problem I was
making copies into my backup disk at a speed around 10M/s. Right now I am
making a backup of the folder containing my work, with 21G, and it is
happening at a speed of 33M/s. The fact that it is now much better than
before I can't understand (I imagine that the downgrade has installed the
version I had before february 4, and it should therefore be working as
before), but that is another problem.

Thank you all very much! I am posting either the link of this discussion (I
don't know if it is possible) or the solution for the problem in
fedora.forum, since I imagine other people will start to experience it too.
Thank you again!