[Fedora-legal-list] Common Public Attribution License Version 1.0 (CPAL)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 24 22:22:37 UTC 2008

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 03:34 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>> Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>>> I asked for a status update on this one.
>> Thanks. Would marking such licenses as "Waiting on FSF" or something
>> more specific make it better than "Unknown" ?
>
> Well, they're not all waiting on FSF. Most of them are, but not all.

Precisely why I said "Waiting on FSF" or something more specific in more
useful than "Unknown". If it is waiting on someone else like Red Hat
Legal, mark it as such for more transparency. That would give people who
are looking for updates on the licensing page more information which is
always a good thing.

Rahul