[Fedora-legal-list] GPLv3+ + additionnal terms

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Mon Jun 23 17:35:15 UTC 2008

I certainly don't speak for RH, but I'd hope that these are
acceptable, as they appear to be fully within the terms of GPLv3
section 7. Certainly does suggest that standardizing these terms would
have been nice, though.

Luis (who is assuming but does not actually know for certain that v3
itself is acceptable)