[Fedora-legal-list] THOR Public License (based on MPL)

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Nov 19 18:36:39 UTC 2008

This package brings up a couple of other issues.

Firstly, it's an emulator, but it doesn't seem to need any original
ROMs to run because they're written their own work-alikes.  I'm
assuming this is OK, but I guess it's worth asking.

Secondly, those work-alike ROMs are included in pre-assembled format,
with the source being made available separately.  What are our
obligations with respect to providing the source to these ROMs?  And,
perhaps offtopic for this list, how does this jibe with the general
Fedora "build everything from source" goal?

 - J<