[Fedora-legal-list] Linux firmware

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 19:47:04 UTC 2009

On 04/29/2009 03:06 PM, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> Say I create two works A and B.
>
> I publish A under a permissive license.
>
> I publish B under a license that prohibits its combination with A.
>
> Per your reasoning, you're entitled to publish a combination of A and B.

If you create work A that is dependent on work B (which you also
created), and there is a seeming license incompatibility between A and
B, I would generally assume this is not intentional and reach out to you
for clarification.

Keep in mind that we're still talking hypotheticals here. If you've got
a specific case, lets hear it.

~spot