[Fedora-legal-list] FC12: rsync-3.0.6: GPLv2 and GPLv3 and GPLv3+ ?

Julius Davies juliusdavies at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 08:41:00 UTC 2009

Hi, Luis,

I'm primarily using the Ninka tool detailed in Dr. Daniel German's
(currently unpublished) paper, "A sentence-matching method for
automatic license identification of source code files."  You can
download the paper here:

http://turingmachine.org/~dmg/papers/#sec-1.3

I'm also using Fossology's "fosslic" tool.

yours,

Julius

--
yours,