[Fedora-legal-list] Critical Mass Modula-3 license

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 18:49:16 UTC 2009

I'm chasing down dependency chains for a program analysis tool that
I'd like to see in Fedora.  At the bottom of one chain, I found a
component that is written in Modula-3!  The documentation for that
component states that program development and testing has been done
with the Critical Mass Modula-3 compiler, which is distributed under 2
licenses:

http://www.opencm3.com/COPYRIGHT-CMASS
http://www.opencm3.com/COPYRIGHT-DEC

Are those licenses acceptable for Fedora?  (Not that I'm at all sure I
want to try to maintain a Modula-3 package, but if the licenses are
okay, I'll give it a shot.)

Thanks,
--
Jerry James