[Fedora-legal-list] U.S. Air Force SEEK EAGLE Office (46 SK) Corporate CLA

Tom "spot" Callaway tcallawa at redhat.com
Thu Apr 1 17:39:12 UTC 2010

On 04/01/2010 01:28 PM, James, William G Mr CIV USAF AFMC 46 SK/CCI wrote:
> Please find attached a signed copy of the Fedora Project Corporate
> Contributor License Agreement for the U.S. Air Force SEEK EAGLE Office (46
> SK).

Wow. I thought we took that one down a while ago. Mr. James, could you
let me know where you found a copy of the old Corporate CLA?

Also, Jared, if possible, please sign the Individual Contributor License
Agreement in the Fedora Accounts System. If you're not permitted to do
this, and need to be covered under this Corporate CLA, we can make those
arrangements (so please let me know if this is the case).

Thanks,

Tom Callaway, Fedora Legal