[Fedora-legal-list] 10 packages that might have incorrect license attribute

Julius Davies juliusdavies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:54:00 UTC 2010

If you fire an email off to Dr. Daniel M. German he's probably happy
to send you the script!  It's in perl and makes heavy use of regular
expressions.  In some preliminary tests it seems to be more accurate
than Fossology, and it runs much much faster.  The fosslic
command-line tool is almost unusable in my opinion because of how slow
it is.  I hope I haven't offended any Fossology people on this list!

I'm not sure if he's sole author or if it was funded or what, but I
know he hopes to release it under the GPL soon if he hasn't already.

yours,

Julius

--
yours,