[Fedora-legal-list] contributor agreements and a wiki mistake

Michel Alexandre Salim fedora at michelsylvain.info
Wed Sep 22 08:22:15 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 12:50 AM, Karsten Wade <kwade at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 11:51:00PM -0400, Richard Fontana wrote:
>> Anyway the proposed FPCA would make it obsolete. :-)
>
> Not trying to push the river's flow, just curious what the status of
> the new FPCA is?
I do believe we'll be getting it soon after F-14 goes out of the door.
Presumably we don't want to rock the boat of contributor agreement
this close to a release and risk losing manpower on critical packages.

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/

Email:  salimma at fedoraproject.org  | GPG key ID: 78884778