[Fedora-legal-list] [Fwd: Re: [publican-list] [Fwd: Re: r1722 - in trunk/publican-fedora: . .tx]]

Nick Bebout nb at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 22 23:39:06 UTC 2011

Rudi suggested I forward this to the legal list instead of just to spot.

Subject: [Fwd: Re: [publican-list] [Fwd: Re: r1722 - in
trunk/publican-fedora: . .tx]]
From:    "Nick Bebout" <nb at fedoraproject.org>
Date:    Tue, February 22, 2011 5:37 pm
To:      spot at fedoraproject.org
Cc:      rlandmann at fedoraproject.org

Tom,

Your thoughts on creating our own publican and publican-fedora repos?
Feel free to respond either to me or to publican-list at redhat.com (although
that list does require subscribing first).

Nick